BestMediaInfo.com and Content Marketing Summit Asia have joined hands to present Content Marketing Awards honouring brands, agencies and individuals for raising the bar in content marketing. The awards ceremony will take place during the 6th edition of Asia's largest content marketing conference CMS Asia to be held on February 15-16, 2018 at The Leela, Gurugram (Delhi NCR).
The Content Marketing Awards are open for entries now with January 15, 2018 as the deadline.
This time around, the Content Marketing Awards will be bigger and better and will attract entries across the South Asian countries. With awards in 20 categories, a 10-member jury will help judge the best work in content marketing domain executed in 2017.
The Jury consists of experts from various disciplines across the APAC region. The winners will be decided based on the uniqueness and effectiveness of their content marketing work in 2017.
Announcing the awards, RP Singh, Chairperson, CMS Asia, said, "Content Marketing Awards is another important way of growing the entire ecosystem in this region. Recently, we have seen some really great work in this space. Our expert jury in content discipline have brought together the most scientific way of evaluating the work done by various brands and their agency partners."
Niraj Sharma, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, BestMediaInfo.com, said, âComing together of two credible platforms backed by a stringent judging process will raise the bar for the content creators in Asia. With content marketing increasingly becoming a focus area for brands and agencies, we see the Content Marketing Awards as catalyst to the growth of the stream. At one hand, it presents an opportunity for content creators to come up with more relevant and creative ways to enhance engagement with consumers, on the other hand it throws up a challenge to the brands to remain agile with the fast changing consumer behaviour.â
The key categories to watch out for will be:
1. Content Marketing Brand of the year
2. Content Marketing Company of the year
3. Content Marketing Agency of the year
4. Content Marketing Program of the year
5. Best Use of Video Content
6. Best Use of Textual Content
7. Best Use of Visual Content (Non-Video)
8. Best Use of User Generated Content
9. Best Use of Data Generated Content
10. Best Use of Real-Time Content Marketing
11. Best Use of Omni-Channel Content
12. Best Use of Branded Content - TV
13. Best Use of Branded Content - Print
14. Best Use of Branded Content - Digital
15. Best Use of Branded Content - Mobile
16. Best Experiential Content
17. Best Content Marketing Strategy
18. Best Use of âContent to Commerceâ
19. Best Use of Technology in Content Marketing
20. Content Marketing Personality of the year
The 6th edition of CMS Asia Summit will bring around 700 delegates and over 50 speakers under one roof, along with Asia's largest content marketing expo where different players in the space will get to showcase their products and services over two days.